Frequently Asked Questions
We will work with you specifically to determine the best fit for your school. Some only want 3 tees and a hoodie and other schools prefer a larger variety of products.
- Once we have worked to find a custom plan that perfectly works for your school, we get to work on custom designs for all of your apparel and spirit items.
- We will email you a final flyer as a .pdf so that you can make copies to send out to all the students during the first week of school.
- We suggest you give families two weeks to turn in their forms and then after you have tallied it all up, send us your totals and we will get to printing the goods!
- We will deliver to you within two weeks and you can then distribute to the students
- We are also able to offer online ordering if that works better for your school.
When you send us a .jpeg or .png, usually the resolution is low and the artwork is grainy and shows little square pixels all throughout the picture or logo. This will translate to a very not-good-looking t-shirt or promo item when printed. So, we ask for your files to be vector artwork, which is not based on pixels but on little mathematical equations. So, everything comes out crisp and clear. Vector files are typically .ai, .eps or .pdf files. If you can only provide us with a low-resolution picture or file, we can recreate it for $25 and convert it to a beautiful vector file.
We can print an order of no less than 15 pieces. Keep in mind, your prices will be higher at 15. The next price break is at 24 pieces and you’ll notice a great savings if you can at least start there.
On our apparel, there are no set up or screen fees. There is a one-time digitizing fee of $30 for embroidered items. On promo products, we pass along any set up fee the supplier charges us. Usually these are one time costs and are typically $40-$50.
Two weeks, but sooner if possible! Add $30 for a rush job if you need it in less than a week.
We welcome your own artwork, but are also open to your ideas and are happy to create any custom designs that you may need. We have a creative in-house design team ready to make your ideas a reality!